PERFORMANCE CAPABILITY AND FEATURES
The MFU 40-50 BARRACUDA is a compact motorized high-performance, self contained CAFS firefighting system.
Designed to be mounted on smaller agile vehicles such as Quads, ATVs, Amphibious ATVs, or Trailers combined with a water tank sized for the host vehicle makes this an extremely versatile fire fighting apparatus.
- CAFS foam is produced by a high-performance mixture of air and water-soluble foam agent. The required air is supplied by refillable high-pressure cylinders (SCBA) type.
- High-pressure cylinders can be changed without having to stop system during operation.
- The Barracuda can be switched between water jet to spray to CAFS mode in seconds.
- Safe distance is guaranteed from the fire with 30 m of hose on the integrated reel with a throwing range up to 19 m.
THE BARRACUDA CAFS SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
- Single person operation
- Fast switching between water and foam
- Water-to-foam ratio (12 litres of foam from one litre of water)
- Straight forward layout of controls
- CAFS function single touch activation
- No tools required to refill and maintain the system